Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/07/2020
Nintendo, Intern in the area of Process Development
Herriotstrasse 4, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
- Streamlining the European Marketing & Advertising department by relating its activities to the overall business goals
- Working closely and in collaboration with European Marketing, PR and Digital Channels teams as well as other departments to accomplish the above mentioned mission
- Supporting the team in expanding a Digital Asset Management system in order to act as a central repository for Nintendo assets
- Supporting the team in change management projects by analysing, optimising, restructuring and creating business processes
- Taking over various administrative and ad hoc tasks
- Fluent in spoken and written English, another European language is a plus
- Knowledge and experience using MS Office is considered an asset, with the willingness to learn in areas of IT and project management
- Strong interest in video games and a basic knowledge of gaming franchises (especially Nintendo's)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.