Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/07/2020
TomTom, Visualisation Lab Developer Intern
Oosterdoksstraat 114, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Informatica/ICT, Grafica e Design
6 - 12 mesi. Inizio 1. settembre 2020.
- Collaborate with Web Designers and Art Designers to design and maintain visual assets for web pages on TomTom.com
- Support the design of demos that will be created in line with business unit objects and corporate messaging
- Work with Spatial data to create engaging data visuals for use in presentations, graphics, website and more
- Work with our tight-knit team of graphic, video, motion, web and digital designers, animators, copywriters, photographers and agency partners
- Collaborate with Marketing, and Sales, to optimise the user experience and increase engagement through storytelling;
- Deliver, deliver, deliver
- Try new things whilst having a lot of fun
- Following Bachelor`s or Master`s in Design studies, Engineering or similar faculties
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Experience with HTML, CSS and Java Script for desktop and mobile
- Experience in working with SQL and PHP
- An interest in tech and passion for visual design
- Work or educational experience in a creative field
- Creative mindset that remains up to date on the latest digital trends and technology
- Understand and align brand voice and audience (i.e., look, tone, and feel) within demos and visualisations
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.