Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/07/2020
European Cyclists‘ Federation, Intern in EuroVelo
ECF - European Cyclists‘ Federation
Rue Franklin, 28, Brussels, Belgio
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
6 mesi (da agosto/settembre)
797 € mensili
L'offerta scade il 16/08/2020
The chosen individual will be part of the EuroVelo team and will learn and support the work on communications, website management, social media, press relations, attending events, support projects, etc. Specific responsibilities:
- Edit, update and provide content for websites and newsletters
- Handle and provide content on social media
- Do desktop research on various issues
- Support the donations system
- Write articles for the EuroVelo websites
- Prepare meetings and take minutes
- Help organising events
- Attend events
- Answer requests from the public
- Support projects
- Editing, updating and providing content for websites and newsletters
- Handling and providing content on social media (particularly Facebook and Twitter)
- Answering requests from the public
- Excellent written and spoken English (proficient)
- Experience with Content Management Systems (editing and updating websites)
- Strong writing skills
- Good time management.
- Working in a communications role (e.g. advocacy, PR, journalism)
- Writing resources and materials for advocacy, political activity, cycling media, voluntary groups etc.
- Database management
- Design (Photoshop, etc.)
- Web development
- EU institutions & decision-making process Dutch language will be considered as a strong plus
- Other additional languages are an asset (e.g. French or German)
- Web and social media management (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram…)
- Computer-literate (MS Office, database management, internet tools, social media)
- GIS software (Garmin Basecamp, QGIS)
- Ability to multitask
- Strong networking skills (attending events, meetings etc.)
- Able to set own priorities and deliver within agreed timescales.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.