Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/07/2020
Philips, Internship: Consumer Marketing Coffee
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
6 mesi. Inizio: agosto-settembre 2020
- Supporting in Product Development projects, including analysis on consumer and market data
- Creating of materials (packaging, distribution) to optimize go to market
- Market Introduction Planning, preparing trade presentations, preparing activation materials, ensuring all information is available timely to countries to prepare their launches
- Competitor analysis to support key innovation projects
- Initiating new ideas/ projects based on creative ideas suitable for our consumer needs
- Students currently studying towards their Business Administration, Marketing or related field with a passion for products and innovation.
- Strong analytical skills and the passion to drive business growth. Ability to think creatively and pragmatically.
- Ability to collaborate with local marketing and sales teams, and create network within the organization.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.