Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/07/2020
BMW, Intern C++ Telematics Development
Blaubeurer Str. 110, Ulm, Germania
- We are developing the next generation of BMW's connectivity solution, providing interfaces and tools for other developers to communicate with the BMW backend.
- You can expect to work in a small and fast-moving team, where you will help shape the future of backend communication within BMW.
- Student in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Embedded Systems, or related fields.
- In the second half of Bachelor studies or during Master studies.
- Experience with C++ 14 or 17.
- Interest in Communication Protocols and Distributed Systems.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.