Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/07/2020
Stryker, Internship in the R&D Biomechanics Test Laboratory
Dr Homer Stryker Strasse 1, Selzach, Svizzera
- As member of the biomechanics test laboratory team, you are in contact with product safety testing.
- You effectively support the local team in biomechanical performance testing, data analysis, documentation of testing activities and results in technical reports as well as maintaining laboratory equipment.
- Using your scientific skills, you may also work on literature search and review.
- In addition, you coordinate and agree all your activities with highly experienced biomechanical engineers mentoring your internship.
- You are studying engineering with a focus on mechanical engineering, biomechanics, medical engineering, material science or similar subjects.
- Ideally, you have gained first experience in mechanical testing of medical devices.
- You are a communicative and creative team player who likes an environment allowing for solution oriented, independent and precise work style.
- The grades you have achieved thus far are above average and you enjoy working focused to achieve outstanding results.
- You value an international working environment where you can use your very good command of English, good command of German, and ideally also basic command in French.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.