Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/07/2020
Intel, Intern SW/FW Engineer (Networking)
Juliusza Slowackiego 173, Gdansk, Polonia
Retribuito + benefit
We are looking for an Intern SW/FW Engineer. As being part of our team, you will support development of low-level code for latest generations of Ethernet Data Center solutions. You will engage in code development (features and tests), validation activities, HW maintenance, Proof of Concept support etc.
You are a great candidate, if:
- you are a student of 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year, in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or similar faculty.
- you are willing to learn new topics, improve skills, influence processes to increase team efficiency.
- your passion is programming and you have basic experience in code development. Preferred languages are C, C++, Python.
- you have basic knowledge about hardware and networking.
- you have good communication skills and willingness to work in a competitive team environment in multiple geo-locations.
- you are able to communicate in English at the intermediate level
You are a perfect match for us, if additionally:
- you have experience in software development for networking and communication solutions.
- you have Low-level SW/HW debug skills
- you are knowledgeable about Ethernet technologies
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.