Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/07/2020
Landmark, EU Public Affairs Intern
Rue du Collège 27, Brussels, Belgio
L'offerta scade il 23/08/2020
- Monitoring EU legislation and media trends;
- Delivering up-to-date intelligence;
- Undertaking research work and drafting background policy briefs;
- Liaising with European institutions and other organisations;
- Attending official events (EP committee meetings, Commission conferences...) and reporting back;
- Supporting the team in all client work – from input into strategic advice to direct contact with decision-makers;
- Delivering clear, precise and client-driven analysis and advice;
- Policy and media research will be a key part of your daily work.
Landmark Public Affairs is seeking a highly qualified and talented individual, with relevant post graduate qualifications and previous experience in one of the EU institutions, to join our public affairs team in Brussels.
- You are a graduate in law, economics, European studies, social sciences, or a similar discipline, with an excellent academic track record.
- You have very good knowledge of the EU institutions, where you have ideally completed a traineeship. You show strong interest in current affairs and have a good feel for the political landscape of Europe and beyond. In addition you are interested in and have a good understanding of how international business functions. Experience in consumer policy, food and agriculture, environment, climate change and sustainability, media or data & tech is desirable.
- You have excellent spoken and written English, together with fluency in at least one other EU language.
- You are dynamic, quick-thinking and have a good eye for detail and strong analytical skills. You can apply your critical thinking to academic or legal policy research as well as to news or political reporting.
- You know the difference between research and search, and you develop your understanding of unfamiliar issues quickly. You identify reliable sources and separate speculation from fact.
- You have great organisational and project management skills.
- You have strong IT skills with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.