Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/07/2020
Search for Common Ground, Internship European Affairs and Partnership Policy and Outreach
Search for Common Ground
Rue Belliard 205, Brussels, Belgio
4 - 6 mesi (da agosto/settembre)
Advocacy and outreach (80%):
- Assist with the organization of internal and external events (online/in person) and meetings;
- Attend external events on behalf of Search and report back to the relevant teams;
- Research European policy updates in the peacebuilding field and write a monthly digest about relevant news and developments;
- Support the creation of outreach materials such as policy papers and social media content;
- Support contact management;Other tasks related to European advocacy and outreach;
- Support knowledge management and database administration;
- Provide general support to the EAP (European Affairs and Partnership) team.
Search for Common Ground seeks a professional, motivated intern for its European Affairs and Partnership (EAP) team to assist European advocacy and outreach activities. Interns must be enrolled at university during the internship, and available for at least 30 hours per week for a period of four to six months from August/September 2020 onward.
Education and skills requirements
- In the pursuit of a university degree - preferably in the field of international relations, conflict studies, development studies, political science, communications, or similar;
- Knowledge of European institutions and understanding of EU decision-making procedures;
- Research skills with the ability to pay close attention to detail;
- Prior (volunteering) experience in a related field is an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication in English; knowledge of French, Dutch, or any other European language is an asset;
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within a demanding environment.
- Working with People: The ability to respect the views and contributions of other team members; shows empathy, listens, supports; consults others and shares information and expertise, builds team spirit and adapts to the tea;
- Flexibility: The ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities, to tolerate ambiguity, to adapt personal style to different people and situations;
- Communication: The ability to effectively exchange information with others, to effectively deliver critical information, to gather information and communicate with others;
- Ethical Practice: The ability to integrate Search vision, mission and core values, integrity and accountability throughout all organizational and business practices.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.