Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/07/2020
Philips, Internship: Sales integration in Mergers and Acquisitions
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Commerciale/Vendite, Project/Business Management
- Participation in Business Transformation Commercial Operations project management, enabling timely updates of high quality, meaningful, fact-based plans for Philips businesses, markets and functions.
- Supporting the development and deployment of the sales excellence strategies and policies in Merger and Acquisitions integrations.
- Assisting the team in lead innovation in the creation and execution of go-to-market models, including risk share programs and new segment introduction.
- Contribute to An integrated E2E process, including database management and reporting enabling the sales force to maximize their focus on high value activities.
- Monitoring of KPI’s dashboards and defining impact for planning and resource allocation
- Management support in development and editing of executive PowerPoint presentations, analysis and reporting.
- You are currently studying towards your University (WO) Master in Sciences degree in: Business Administration, Business Management (Project Management) or (Business) Economics. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- A genuine interest in Sales processes and a strong professional drive
- Entrepreneurial commercial mindset
- Skilled in data analysis and reporting
- Advanced PowerPoint and content development presentation skills and affinity with applications and tooling is a must have
- Advanced Excel user (able to produce reports and project deliverables)
- Proactive and solutions oriented
- Strong and open-minded team player who can work in a very dynamic multinational environment
- Fluency in written/spoken English
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.