Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/07/2020
HP, R&D Electrical Engineer Internship
Carrer Jesús Serra Santamans, 8, 08174 , Sant Cugat del Vallès, Spagna
9-12 mesi. Inizio settembre-ottobre 2020.
- Identify and compile applicable design requirements.
- Select design alternatives based on analysis of specifications.
- Contribute to define the system/subsystem architecture.
- Design, develop, debug, verify and document digital and/or electronics circuitry for large format printers.
- Design and implement test plans as required to validate electronic designs.
- Interacts with ASIC and FPGA designers to define design interfaces.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Research future trends on his/her area of responsibility.
- Currently studying Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical, Industrial, Telecommunications, or similar fields.
- Availability to establish internship agreement with University.
- Verifiable & solid knowledge in design and development in two or more of the following areas:
- Power and mechatronics electronics, motor drivers for DC and BLDC motors, DC-DC converters, adjustable voltage regulators, etc.
- High speed digital design, computer busses and memory subsystems, high-speed communication channels.
- Sensorics, precision analog circuitry, analog signal processing circuits.
- Basic programming skills (C and/or scripting languages).
- English language proficiency.
- Initiative and work autonomy.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.