Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/07/2020
Kia Motors, Intern Information Technology
Kia Motors Europe
Theodor-Heuss-Allee 11, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
Informatica/ICT, Statistica/Data analysis
Benefit: mensa gratuita
- Support the development of Data & Analytics solutions for Kia Motors Europe and its subsidiaries
- Maintain and further develop the existing data warehouse by integrating new data sources and optimizing existing ones
- Improve maintainability, testability, readability, usability and extensibility of the existing solutions
- Participate in the implementation and testing of a new data infrastructure prototype following the KME IT data strategy
- Help the business teams answer business questions effectively and efficiently using data
- Create technical and non-technical documentation
- Graduate student having Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, data science, data engineering, or a closely related field. For your internship at Kia Motors Europe you need to be enrolled during the whole internship period.
- Familiarity with major software development tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins) and Linux-based environment
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to new tasks, technologies and challenges in a fast-moving environment
- Capable of analysing problems and communicating solutions and results
- Strong team player with an open approach to different nationalities and cultures
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.