Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/07/2020
Philips, Internship: Project Management & Internal Communication of Risk Management Markets
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
Almeno 6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2020
- Maintain Sharepoint, intranet and Microsoft Teams environment.
- Regularly update, maintain and manage the content of structured information platforms and communication materials for Risk Management Markets
- Find new ways of communication and branding the RMM activities by engaging stakeholders through various means
- Contribute to all presentation materials prepared by the RMM team
- Support in the preparation for critical meetings as well the collection and report out of actions resulting from such meetings.
- Currently studying for a (Master) university degree (e.g. Business Administration, Marketing & Communication, or related field).
- Very strong English communication skills (reading and writing).
- High proficiency in PowerPoint, experience working with web-design & content management e.g. Sharepoint and intranet,.
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Display a high level of integrity, stress resistance, flexibility and creativity
- Self-starter, outgoing and positive personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.