Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/07/2020
International Criminal Court, Internship - Victims and Witnesses Section - Analysis Unit
ICC - International Criminal Court
Oude Waalsdorperweg, 10, The Hague, Paesi Bassi
L'offerta scade il 31/12/2020
- Media and news monitoring; analysis of information, as well as press research;
- Conduct open sources research on situation countries and on topics of relevance to the Victims & Witnesses Section;
- Translation of documents
- Assist in drafting reports, preparing and giving presentations on assigned topics;
- Conduct general administration tasks;
- Any other task as entrusted by the Head of the Team.
- Due to confidentiality and security reasons, during the internship, the intern will not directly interact with victims/witnesses and will not travel to the field to conduct assessments. The internship will take place entirely in the HQ and aims at supporting the Analysis team in its tasks.
All Candidates must have a degree or be in the final stages of their studies in political science, international relations or security management. Candidates are expected to have a very good record of academic performance.
Practical experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Countries affected by armed conflicts;
- Information analysis; research;
- Security and risk management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong drafting skills are required.
- IT software/research skills are considered an asset.
- Adaptability to a multicultural and multilingual working environment encompassing the principal legal traditions of the world.
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
- A very good standard of computer literacy (especially Microsoft Office applications)
- Other important qualities are discretion and respect of confidentiality, reliability, intellectual rigor, precision, perseverance, honesty, creativity, co-operative spirit and integrity.
Proficiency in one of the working languages of the Court, French or English, is required. Working knowledge of the other is desirable. Knowledge of Arabic, Russian or Georgian is considered an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.