Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/07/2020
Space Applications Services, Internship/Thesis - Sales Analysis and Business Application Study
Space Applications Services
Huygensstraat 34, Noordwijk, Paesi Bassi
Comunicazione/Marketing, Engineering, Project/Business Management
5 - 6 mesi
The Marketing, Sales and Business development activities of the company are performed in Belgium. In order to ensure a close link between our Netherlands R&D office and the commercial activities of the company an intern is searched for to be based in our R&D office in Noordwijk, the Netherlands potentially with visits to the Belgian office.
The internship position is as part of the International Commercial Experiment Service (ICE Cubes) Team to support the Sales Analysis and Business flight opportunities to the International Space Station (ISS).
The ICE Cubes Team promotes and sells flight opportunities to research organisations, industries, space agencies, academia and educational organisations.
The intern will support the day-to-day activities of ICE Cubes Sales Analysis and Business Application Study, including:
- Supporting the definition and implementation of sales and business strategy
- Identifying high-potential markets for space flight opportunities
- Preparing and executing business campaigns
- Following up leads and supporting the conversion of leads into opportunities
- Analysing the results of campaigns
- Participating in promotional events
- Using Customer Relationship Management software tool.
Main Relevant Qualifications and Experience
- Enrolment in the third year (or higher) of the following studies: Business Management/Engineering, Marketing or equivalent
- Knowledge of or first experience with:
- Business and Marketing analysis/strategy
- Market identification and analysis
- At ease with and interested in technical, scientific and space engineering aspects.
The successful intern will have the following skills
- An innovative mindset and pro-active & flexible attitude
- Ability to adhere to strict standards of confidentiality
- Strength to cope with schedules and deadlines
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to write in a formal way and summarise information in English.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.