Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/07/2020
Limagrain, Remunerated internship - International & Benelux Product Manager Assistant
Inizio 1 settembre 2020
- Ensure the international development of Milcamps and the Benelux development of Jacquet by providing the marketing interface with customers, communication agencies and internal teams;
- Ensure operational management (renovation of packaging, development of sales tools, trade fair management, budget management…) ;
- Be a driving force in proposing the trade marketing and merchandising actions to be carried out ;
- Create tools to help sell brands: sales leaflets, brochures and other POS tools;
- Monitor POS tools and contribute to market activation projects ;
- Manage and coordinate the creation of articles internally by guaranteeing a retro-planning and the distribution of information to the various departments: printing elements, R&D, packaging ;
- Build and animate market studies.
- With a higher education, 4 or 5 years in Business School or equivalent, you are highly motivated, proactive, well-organized and you have a good analytical mind.
- You master the Office Pack (Powerpoint/Excel).
- Your rigor, your sense of autonomy and your adaptability will enable you to succeed fully in your missions.
- A good level of English is necessary.
- You ideally have a first experience in operational marketing (food industry appreciated).
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.