Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/07/2020
Airbus, Internship: Design and Evaluation of novel H/C Pilot Assistance Systems
Airbus Helicopters Deutschland GmbH
Industriestraße 4, Donauwörth, Germania
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Engineering
5 - 6 mesi. Inizio inverno 2020.
Embedded in the Optronics department in the Mission Avionics domain, you will be working in close collaboration with the flight test department on the following tasks:
- Preparation and planning of system tests (ground and flight tests)
- Evaluation/analysis of flight test data
- Technical documentation (test plans and report)
- Preparation of meetings and coordination of activities
What we offer is a challenging and versatile task in an R&T project at the forefront of H/C avionics!
- You are a registered student (f/m/d) in the field of aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable field of study
- Initial work experience in the field of engineering would be a plus
- You have good knowledge of MS Office
- You have expert language skills in English and an advanced language use in German
- You are a team player, communicative and have an independent working style
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.