Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/07/2020
Kia Motors, Intern Product Planning
Kia Motors Europe
Theodor-Heuss-Allee 11, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
Benefit: mensa aziendale gratuita
- You will be part of our European Product Planning Team
- Join us in the most interesting decade of automotive history and act as a voice of the customer
- You will research automotive trends, study customer behaviors and help us to pinpoint our products towards the needs of our future customers
- You will be identifying risks & opportunities of future models and support us to drive the implementation in close collaboration with our global headquarter in Korea
- You will not get bored: You can work with all major automotive tools in the box for benchmarking & trend research - be it pricing or positioning, sales performance, customer insights or access to forecast databases from major research company’s – what ever gets the job done!
- Bachelor or Master student in a business or (industrial) engineering related field. For your internship at Kia Motors Europe you need to be enrolled during the whole internship period.
- Ideally you already have experience from previous internships in automotive companies, consulting or start-ups
- You can put yourself in the shoes of our customers and are passionate about future trends and technologies
- You love to work with others and others love to work with you
- You have good verbal and written English communication skills
- You have a valid driving license for Germany
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.