Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/07/2020
Converse, Intern Converse Sales
Budapester Str. 38-50, Berlin, Germania
Inizio: settembre 2020
As a Sales Intern at Converse You will provide vital support to key account and field sales teams in the northern territory. You will get a 360-degree overview of the GTM processes within a territory.
- Support the Key Account Manager (Digital) and the Territory Account Manager (Buying Groups/ Field/ B2B) on the delivery of successful key account sales plans which includes managing communication flows within departments and compiling sell-through and scorecard reports on a regular basis
- Gain first sell in experiences with B2B accounts
- Work with our digital sell in platform
- Manage building PowerPoint presentations and external engagement
- Assist on the ground with the activation of events
- Responsible for the showroom management to ensure seasonal key account planning meetings can be executed
- Be a linkage between Sales, Brand, Merchandising and Finance
- You are currently a student of a degree course with a focus on economics, marketing, digital, fashion or a similar focus (min. 3rd semester), or You are between Bachelor and Master's degree
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong writing skills, being able to add the Converse flair to standard storytelling
- Confident and creative personality
- Readiness to learn and be thrown in at the deep end and ability to self-supervise and be proactive;
- Academic, volunteering or previous internship experiences related to Sales are a plus (please include in your CV);
- Passion for music, fashion, sport, skate, and/or art
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.