Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/07/2020
DHL, Intern - Export Control / Compliance
DHL Global Forwarding Freight
Godesberger Allee 102-104, Bonn, Germania
Legale/Affari internazionali, Contabilità e finanza
You will work in the Global Export Control Office to improve our export control compliance program. This will entail training internal customers and global export control representatives.
You will also assist in responding to legal questions regarding sanctions and embargo. Further duties will involve assisting in enhancing our denied party screening tool, disseminating new legislation and working with the Global Service.
This internship will enable you to gain valuable work experience while contributing to the functioning of a complex international operation.
Among the main tasks are:
- Support the Global Denied Party screening
- Advise the business operations on applicable international sanction regulation
- Support internal investigation
- Support internal monitoring activities
- Developing and updating internal guidelines
- Currently completing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Law, Business Administration, Trade Compliance / Export Control
- Previous internship or practical experience in the are
- Good knowledge of Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Fluent in English; German optional
- Good team player and communicator; able to work independently; self-confident
- Good project management skills
- Critical thinking; high degree of adaptability
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.