Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/07/2020
Stryker, Intern R&D Biomechanical Testing
Professor-Küntscher-Straße 1, Schönkirchen, Germania
6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2020
- As a member of the team, you take part in product safety testing on a daily basis.
- You effectively support the local team in biomechanical performance testing, documentation of test activities in technical reports including statistical result evaluation as well as maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- In addition, you coordinate and agree all your activities with highly experienced biomechanical engineers mentoring your internship.
- Moreover, you help order and prepare test samples and support performance testing of packaging systems as well as the documentation of test activities in technical reports including result evaluation.
- In doing so, you will learn how to communicate both internally with interfacing departments and externally with sub-contractors / vendors.
- Furthermore, you support in the design and development of sterile packaging systems for surgical implants and instruments.
- You are studying engineering with a focus on mechanical engineering, biomechanics, medical engineering, material science or similar subjects (Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree).
- Ideally, you have gained first experience in mechanical testing as well as in design and development of sterile medical devices / packaging systems and have basic knowledge in the field of cleaning and sterilization.
- With your analytical skills and your solution-oriented and scientifically precise work style you are a valuable member of the team.
- During your education you were able to gain first knowledge in the use of statistic software such as SPSS.
- You value an international working environment where you can use your very good command of English and your good command of German.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.