Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/07/2020
Sandoz, Intern Digital Governance
Veluwezoom 22, Almere, Paesi Bassi
Legale/Affari internazionali, Contabilità e finanza
As a digital governance and processes Intern, you will support Finance & Control department in various digital initiatives with regards to processes improvement and strengthening internal control and compliance. You will be working with different stakeholders and participate in challenging projects.
Purpose of this internship is to support Finance & Control department and its business partners in improving and digitalizing current processes, and strengthening internal compliance and control.
- Working on the project of reimagining on-boarding process of new hires, including collecting all compliance and operational requirements, performing a stakeholder analysis and designing a smooth process mapping.
- Contributing to the ongoing digital initiatives to further strengthen and develop contract management and chargebacks processes. An Intern is welcome to propose innovative ideas on processes digitalization and bring points of improvement.
- Assisting in overall governance activities over contract management, supplier relationship, procurement and other topics.
- Supporting Finance& Control department with regards to governance, control and compliance day-to-day activities.
- HBO/WO Bachelor’s or Master’s student or graduated (max. 3 months) in Law, Economics, business administration or related studies with an interest in compliance, governance, control or processes;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Hands-on approach;
- Pro-active, well organized and able to set priorities in a fast moving industry;
- Not afraid to share any ideas and ask questions.
- Fluent in English (Dutch is not a must)
- Prior work experience would be desirable but is not a must
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.