Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/07/2020
Philips, Internship: Standard Process for Export and Sales
High Tech Campus 34, Eindhoven, Paesi Bassi
Logistica/Approvvigionamenti, Project/Business Management
6-9 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2020
- Optimizing the way of working by coordinating projects related to Direct Export and Cross Borders Business
- Building structure and content in MS TEAMS (f.e. Markets, IBT meetings, Amadeus groups, Financials, New Products Introduction (NPI’s) etc.)
- Daily Management Board process creation and set up.
- Support on the creation and standardization for Philips Medical Systems Netherlands BV templates
- Processes and work instructions (Amadeus improvement projects including work document creation/completion)
- Follow-up on New Products Introduction
- Studying a Masters in Economics, Business Management, Business Administration, Logistics with strong interest on business processes. Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- You have strong analytical, communication and problem-solving execution skills.
- You have an international and customer service oriented mindset. Go-getter and proactive attitude.
- You have feeling, drive and attitude for business and commercial organization.
- You are fluent in English
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.