Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/07/2020
World Federalist Movement – Institute for Global Policy, Development and Fundraising Intern
World Federalist Movement – Institute for Global Policy
Bezuidenhoutseweg 99a, The Hague, Paesi Bassi
Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing, Solidarietà/Diritti umani
almeno 3 mesi
Contributo 150 € mensili
L'offerta scade il 14/08/2020
- Researching prospective government, foundation, and individual donors; - Assisting in grant-writing and management;
- Supporting the creation, compilation and updating of donor lists;
- Providing support for on-going development activities, including grant and prospect research;
- Managing social media accounts (Twitter);
- Assisting in developing and implementing e-blasts and online campaigns; and
- Attending and participating in event-related activities and meetings.
- Graduate student or undergraduate student working towards a degree in Communications, Fundraising, International Relations, Political Science, Human Rights, or a related field;
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in another language (French, Spanish, Arabic and/or Dutch) is preferred but not required;
- Organizational and administrative skills;
- Experience in development and fundraising is preferred but not required;
- Effective and flexible team player with the ability to work in a multicultural, diverse environment.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.