Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/07/2020
Bosch, Professional Internship - Designer
Km 3,7 - Cacia, Aveiro , Portogallo
Grafica e Design
- Work in an international team responsible to support in the Design specification for interface in solutions in the area of heating and improving service quality;
- Collaborate within the development team and the senior designer on the feature or product, right from the conceptualization stage to release in an iterative style;
- Develop innovative operating concepts for control devices with the help of wireframes, prototypes and pixel-precise UI design orientated on the brand guidelines.
- Studies in the field of interaction, graphic, information design or comparable in the area of design of software applications or human-machine interface;
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture and good understanding of design patterns and responsive design;
- Proficient in standard UX software such as "Adobe XD" or "Sketch";
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a international team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design solutions;
- Team player for efficient collaborative working style;
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation;
- Fluent in English.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.