Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/07/2020
SES, Internship - Project Support Government Satellite Communications
Rue Pierre Werner , Betzdorf, Lussemburgo
- Take ownership of given tasks and/or Work Packages as required by the Project Manager to contribute to the project deliverables, including those with business focus
- Conduct desk research and record data in order to substantiate certain tasks or deliverables, particularly focusing on lead users of relevance
- Interact with project system engineers to facilitate the integration of GovSat products and services within the overall architecture
- Interact with external partners and lead users as required
- Issue or review document deliverables and propose improvement
- Possibly assist in the planning, preparation and implementation duties of coordinating and organizing project meetings (internal or external)
- Provide progress report as required
- Maintain and update project database to ensure all documents are properly recorded and traceable
- Being an advanced Bachelor/ Master’s student in electrical engineering, telecoms or in a relevant technical area;
- Strong interest in the telecommunication business in general and technical interest in satellites communications
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills
- Integrity, accuracy and willingness to learn fast
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Work independently as well as in a team
- Easiness to communicate at all levels
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional European languages considered an asset
- Valid passport to potentially travel within Europe (once or twice) & EU nationality (preferably NATO as well) and work permit for Luxembourg
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.