Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/07/2020
Xilinx, Research Lab Intern
2020 Bianconi Ave, Citywest Business Campus, Saggart, Dublin, Irlanda
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Informatica/ICT, Engineering
- Contribute to machine learning and computer vision or video integration: propose and train unique pipelines
- Propose new hardware feature requests for future Xilinx devices based on a focused application analysis
- Map working prototypes of whole vision pipelines on current Xilinx devices or simulate on future architectures.
- Exceptional MSc / PhD student in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering.
- Hands-on experience with C/C++, Python programming is a plus.
- Basic computer architecture understanding.
- Video/OpenCV and/or machine learning experience.
- Good communication, teamwork & problem solving skills.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.