Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/07/2020
Swarovski, Intern Product Marketing
Alte Landstrasse, 411, Mannedorf, Svizzera
- Manage samples, ensuring that they are scanned and stored by intended recipient for deployment.
- Track Sample deployment for different internal stakeholders with a consolidated Excel tracking file.
- Track Deviations to the Samples, noting where changes have been made.
- Keep track of expected Sample delivery dates for the Team.
- Organise and maintain sample storage in the office.
- Build and maintain sample Archive in alignment with Brand vision.
- Consolidate products eligible to be sold at the annual Sample Sale.
- Maintain and organize the physical Component Library, ensuring that components are always returned to their place correctly when borrowed by the team.
- Catalogue new components by generating codes and placing in physical component library, generating codes and printing stickers for easy identification.
- Ensure that all physical components in all locations are aligned and updated with other locations.
- University degree/ Education
- Very good interpersonal skills, combined with can-do attitude and proactiveness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
- Strong computer skills (including all standard Microsoft software programs)
- First work experience (internship) in international product marketing, ideally in fashion or consumer goods industry would be an asset
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.