Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/07/2020
World Federalist Movement – Institute for Global Policy, Legal Intern
World Federalist Movement – Institute for Global Policy
Bezuidenhoutseweg 99a, The Hague, Paesi Bassi
Legale/Affari internazionali, Solidarietà/Diritti umani
Minimo 4 mesi (da settembre)
Contributo 150 € mensili
L'offerta scade il 21/08/2020
- Attending and reporting on meetings at the ICC and other international criminal tribunals on select thematic issues and country situations;
- Monitor trial developments at the ICC;
- Undertake research on the ICC and international justice;
- Draft talking points, factsheets, and op-eds;
- Provide support to advocacy efforts in The Hague and abroad;
- Provide legal support to WFM/IGP’s international justice program;
- Undertake special projects and assignments as may arise.
- Advanced undergraduate or graduate student in law, preferably International Criminal Law, Public International Law, International Human Rights Law, or related field;
- Good knowledge of the ICC and the Rome Statute system;
- Excellent written and oral communication, research, organization and writing skills;
- Fluency in English required; fluency in other languages (French, Spanish, or Arabic) would be an asset;
- Effective team player with the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.