Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/07/2020
Zageno, Data Analyst - internship
Lobeckstraße 36-40, Berlin, Germania
- Working with all teams on ad-hoc requests and analyses to identify bottlenecks & opportunities, for example
- Assisting Operations teams uncover bottlenecks in our fulfillment and payment flows
- Measuring the impact of certain product features on our GMV
- Building and analyzing supplier and customer cohorts
- Analyzing the incidence of erroneous data in our systems
- Building dashboards & reports in Tableau and/or Excel
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of our BI & Analytics setup
- Collaborating with business stakeholders in the KPI development
- You study or just finished your degree in Economics/Statistics
- An analytical mindset and attention to detail
- A desire to provide simple answers to difficult questions
- Some experience with SQL (PostgreSQL is a plus)
- Very good command of Excel
- Experience with data visualization tools is a plus (e.g. Tableau)
- E-commerce/SaaS/B2B/Life Science experience is a plus
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), German is plus
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.