Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/07/2020
Northvolt, Electrochemistry/Chemistry Internship or Thesis
Lugna gatan 20, Västerås, Svezia
RDL has an opportunity for short term research project (Internship or Thesis) in electrochemistry/chemistry. The subject matter concerns the dissolution of copper in electrolyte under a "zero volt" condition. The study will involve researching the preferred quantitative analytical method(s), designing the experiments, conducting the research, and exploring various associated factors.
- M.S. or Ph.D. level studies in electrochemistry or chemistry.
- Good command of English. Northvolt is a multi-cultural company, and English is the company language.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of various analytical techniques applicable to the subject matter.
- Results-driven research background, balanced with a high degree of scientific incredulity.
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.