Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/07/2020
SES, Internship - Assessment on platform opportunities for emerging markets
Rue Pierre Werner , Betzdorf, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza, Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2020
You will have to familiarize with and understand the overall SES Video business structure and environment.
With the collaboration of various departments, you will assist the team in:
- Providing topical assessments (e.g. companies profile, business modeling) to support meetings with pan-regional and local stakeholders (ranging from Broadcasters and Platform Operators to Mobile Network Operators and Telecom Operators) in numerous markets;
- Researching and interpreting market data to identify new business opportunities.
- Being an advanced student in Media, Business, Economics or in a relevant technical area;
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in satellites;
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills, attention to details is key;
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Excel);
- Work independently as well as in a team;
- Easiness to communicate at all levels;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset;
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.