Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/07/2020
Infineon, Internship: Strategy Development - Project Support, Research & Analysis
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, München, Germania
Engineering, Project/Business Management
4-6 mesi. Inizio 2 novembre 2020.
Retribuito + benefit
As an intern you will support a variety of ongoing projects within our corporate strategy team, which includes former strategy consultants and experienced internal experts and managers.
The topics you will typically work with include:
- Market and industry studies;
- Competitive analysis;
- Project support, such as research and analysis tasks.
- Are studying Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Business Administration, or similar;
- Successfully completed a Bachelor degree or equivalent at a renowned university and with outstanding academic performance;
- Combine technical & financial know-how, demonstrating interest in both is a key prerequisite;
- Have prior relevant work experience, ideally internships in consulting, electronics or semiconductor related industries;
- Feel comfortable and competent with analyzing complex technical and financial data sets using Excel and presenting your results with PowerPoint;
- Prove enthusiasm and strong interpersonal skills;
- Have excellent command of English, both in written and oral form.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.