Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/07/2020
Danone, Alpro - Internship Digital Marketing
Kortrijksesteenweg 1093, Ghent, Belgio
6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2020
- Media buying. In collaboration with the International Digital & Media Manager, you will be responsible for purchasing, monitoring and optimizing digital ad space.
- Cross platform campaign set up. You will get the opportunity to manage all aspects of digital buying and work daily in the backend of the different media channels in order to implement the digital strategy.
- Cross country campaign analysis. You will learn how to extract insights from cross country activations and you will get the opportunity to share those insights to improve future campaigns.
- Are a (graduated, maximum 3 months) Bachelor’s or Master’s student oriented towards marketing or economics.
- Are a true digital native with a passion for insights and curiosity to discover new things.
- Have strong analytical skills and a wizard in Excel
- Have a positive hands-on mentality, and love to have a deep dive in the backend of media platforms.
- Are sociable, have good communication skills and like to work in a team.
- Are agile & flexible to adjust digital campaigns rapidly, if required.
- Have strong communication skills and enjoy sharing your digital knowledge with the team.
- Are proactive, organized and have excellent time management skills
- Explain key messages in clear and concise language.
- Are fluent in English. Any other languages - French, Dutch, etc. - are assets.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.