Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/07/2020
Kraft Heinz, Global Performance Intern
Kraft Heinz Company
Gustav Mahlerlaan, 1228, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
5 - 6 mesi
Benefit: Rimborso spese di viaggio
- Support Global MBO’s routines and analytics (communicate deadlines, build dashboards, calculate scores)
- Establish controls and processes to better manage area’s KPIs
- Engage with the international performance teams across the globe to support them with queries and collect best practices
- Project: Global MBO’s Capabilities. This project aims to map all the areas’ processes and routines, identifying which are the most critical ones and where there’s room for improvement. The project should also define which are the controls to be measured, its frequency and audience, as well as update the format and content of the playbooks for the most important processes
- You are enrolled at a European university during at least 50% of the duration of the internship
- Bachelor/Master student with a study background in either Finance/Business/ Management/ Computer Science
- Have demonstrated use of strong analytical skills and problem solving/critical thinking
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite of products (mainly Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills: able to communicate with senior stakeholders and business partners
- You have good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.