Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/07/2020
UK Mission to the Office of the United Nations, Human Rights Internship
UK Mission to the Office of the United Nations
Avenue Louis Casaï 58 , Geneva, Svizzera
Legale/Affari internazionali, Solidarietà/Diritti umani
6 mesi (dal 7 settembre)
Benefit: Rimborso trasporti locali
L'offerta scade il 10/08/2020
- Supporting diary and logistical management for the Ambassador.
- Information management including: record keeping, file management, maintaining contact databases and updating planning documents.
- Drafting official correspondence on human rights related issues on behalf of the Ambassador for Human Rights and DPR.
- Organising events hosted by the Ambassador and supporting the preparation of visit programmes in October and November.
- Attending meetings with the Ambassador for Human Rights, covering a range of topics and providing timely and accurate reporting.
- Assisting in the preparation of briefing ahead of stakeholder meetings. Providing social media support for the Press and Public Affairs team when required.
- Carrying out background research on a range of human rights and other related issues when required.
- Supporting the Human Rights team on a range of tasks when required, such as covering meetings and side-events at the 45th session of the Human Rights Council in September 2020.
- Fluency in English with accurate and clear written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work with all seniorities.
- Experience of working in a team.
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Experience using social media for professional purposes.
- Collaborating and Partnering, Delivering Value for Money, Delivering at Pace, Engaging Internationally.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.