Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/07/2020
Toyota, Internship Production Parts Logistics - Planning & Operations
Toyota Motor Europe
Bourgetlaan, 60, Brussels, Belgio
6 mesi. Inizio: settembre-ottobre 2020
You will join one of our Planning & Operations teams where you will be supporting our monthly planning of our parts logistics operations in Europe.
We will also be involved in project(s) and support the identification as well as the implementation of kaizen in our supply chain. Key focus being on Quality, Cost or Delivery Improvement.
To achieve this will need to:
- Learn and professionally use Toyota Logistics Planning system
- Learn and fully understand Toyota’s Logistics network and specific operation standards to ensure application through the logistics network you are responsible for.
- Acquire a deep understanding of Just-in-Time (JIT).
- Define strategies to achieve Toyota main Logistics Pillars, Even Pitch, minimum lead time, max efficiency and flexibility.
- Consense the improvement ideas with the key stakeholders.
- Implement the kaizen and confirm the achievement of target.
- You have a Bachelor with Engineering/Logistics / Supply Chain / Economics or Business Management background. It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.
- You have affinity with automotive and are passionate about quality
- You are very highly numeric, with strong logical and analytical skills (Excel & Access).
- As a self-starter you demonstrate pro-activeness and ownership in projects
- You have the ability to develop creative ways for operational and cost improvement and generate new ideas with deep analysis
- You are a pragmatic problem solver, result driven
- You have a driving license
- You are Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.