Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/07/2020
Roche, Student Internship for Computer Science, Statistics & Bioinformatics in Pharmaceutical Development & Supplies
Grenzacherstrasse 124, Basel, Svizzera
Informatica/ICT, Statistica/Data analysis
Almeno 6 mesi. Inizio: 1 novembre 2020
L'offerta scade il 17/08/2020
- Actively participate (at least 6 months) in digitalization topics in one of the pharmaceutical development groups focusing on formulation and process development, e.g.
- Implementation of apps that perform automation of data processing, and facilitate lab processes
- Analysis and visualization of analytical data related to formulation and process development
- Analysis, in-silico prediction and optimization of DP manufacturing filling parameters
- Implementation of dashboards and websites
- Opportunity to engage in departmental activities related to innovative formulations, processes, and technologies
- Work independently on small projects
- Gain insights into the multifaceted and diverse working environment of pharmaceutical development
- Build technical documentation, present results in internal meetings, and learn how current industrial requirements are implemented in everyday life
You are an enrolled student in computer science, statistics, bioinformatics or a related field and are interested in using and growing knowledge in a modern working environment. If you bring as well the following, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
- Interest in problem solving and optimization strategies and ability to learn quickly and adjust to a modern working environment
- Strong programming skills in either R or Python
- Experience with data modeling, database management, SQL and/or NoSQL
- You can work in a team and also independently
- You are flexible, well organized, and you have strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English (German is a plus)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.