Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/07/2020
PwC, AML Trainee
Pwc Luxembourg - PricewaterhouseCoopers
2 Rue Gerhard Mercator, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
As an AML Trainee (m/f), you will work in collaboration with an experienced AML officer or an AML specialist on a daily basis and you will be involved in the following tasks:
- Client Information research;
- Encoding data in our centralised tools;
- Ensure respect of internal procedures;
- Contribute to support the implementation of efficient, reliable and high-quality processes;
- Diverse administrative tasks such as scanning and filing documents in our internal client e-documentation.
- You are currently studying to obtain a Master degree with a legal orientation;
- You have a good knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, etc.);
- You are fluent in both French and English;
- You are enthusiastic, efficient and reliable;
- You have a strong sense of confidentiality and can deal with sensitive information;
- You are proactive and able to multitask.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.