Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/07/2020
Eurofins, Group Process Improvement Intern
Avenue Herrmann-Debroux 48, Bussels, Belgio
- Support the Group Structure and Processes team in reviewing, improving, documenting and implementing the current Group Processes in place in the Group;
- Review all the master data related to all Eurofins departments and define the list of data that needs to be managed at a group level;
- Participate in data maintenance;
- Streamline the processes related to the interaction between the Group structure and the local entities;
- Drive the execution and the improvement of the various approval processes;
- Support the definition of the required tools to implement a strong governance model on all processes.
- 3rd year Bachelor or Master student from an Engineering School;
- Strong analytical skills
- Curious and detail-oriented
- Conceptual thinking skills
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.