Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/07/2020
Bayer, Data Science Internship - Plant Pathology Plant Disease App Development
Leeuwenhoekweg 52, Bergschenhoek, Paesi Bassi
Informatica/ICT, Statistica/Data analysis
6 mesi. Inizio settembre 2020.
As a Computer science or Data science Pathology intern you will provide computational support to a state-of-the-art project in Vegetable Pathology that aims to introduce the use of plant imaging to research plant resistance against pathogens and pests in vegetable crops.
Activities can include, but are not limited to:
- Design and develop digital workflow solution that can help automate our imaging data related to plant disease.
- Developing an app that enables pathology research users to explore, analyze and visualize their imaging data.
- Contribute to ongoing plant imaging research experiments in Pathology by coding, modeling and exploration of 3D images of diseased plants.
- You have knowledge and experience with data handling, coding (Python, R, C++) and a high interest to work with imaging data.
- You are currently a Master or Bachelor Student.
- Have a desire to attain applied research experience.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Fluency in English, written as well as spoken, is required.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.