Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/07/2020
Eurochambres, Communications Internship
Avenue des Arts 19, Bruxelles, Belgio
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
€800 lordi al mese
Benefit: Buoni pasto
L'offerta scade il 21/08/2020
The intern will actively contribute to implementing EUROCHAMBRES communications and visibility activities, monitoring and contributing to social media strategies and to the development and delivery of a media relations program. S/he will be tasked with supporting communications outreach activities in support of EUROCHAMBRES overall mission, including regular reporting and analysis of online/offline media on key topics.
- Bachelor in journalism, mass communications, marketing or a similar experience.
- Experience in developing communication strategies/advocacy campaigns/marketing plans.
- Experience planning, gathering and producing tailored multimedia content.
- Experience in social media management, web content management and social media impact reporting
- Experience of working in communications for an international association or organisation is desirable.
- Experience in digital transformation projects is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- In-depth understanding of communications channels and tools
- Ability to coordinate high volumes of work from diverse disciplines, prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate with a wide range of people at all levels, internally and externally
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of other languages will be considered and asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.