Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2020
Eurelectric, Student Traineeship - Marketing & Business Development
Eurelectric - Union of the Electricity Industry
Boulevard de l’Impératrice, 66, Brussels, Belgio
6 mesi (da settembre)
Benefit: Supporto economico per alloggio e trasporti locali
L'offerta scade il 31/08/2020
- Support the Director Business & Communications in executing powerful marketing and business development actions in support of Eurelectric activities and messaging;
- Carry out market research to identify new leads for sponsors and business associates;
- Help identify partners and build mutually beneficial cooperation to reinforce messaging and visibility: joint campaigns, co-branding;
- Support with the development of marketing material: drafting of event mailers, development of Eurelectric’s events webpage, posting of event write-up to increase number of participants;
- Keep track of contractual obligations with partners, ensuring timely and qualitative delivery of all engagements.
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with good writing and a structured mindset.
- Team player with a marketing talent, eager to learn and build powerful contacts around the objective of growing participation at events and revenues.
- Native English or equivalent.
- The traineeship agreement must be organised by the university/school and the student will remain under the authority of his/her university/school during the traineeship period.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.