Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2020
ONIEB, Policy and Events Assistant - Internship
ONIEB - Office of the Northern Ireland Executive in Brussels
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Legale/Affari internazionali, Turismo e ospitalità
6-12 mesi (da ottobre)
Benefit: Indennità trasporti e ticket r.
L'offerta scade il 16/08/2020
- Provide general administrative support to a diverse team including (but not limited to): procuring supplies, taking minutes, assisting with diary management, maintaining databases, greeting visitors;
- Work with the team to organise a number of cultural and policy events and official visits to Brussels, including assisting with the practical arrangements, maintaining all meeting rooms and on occasion working in the early evening;
- Produce web content and maintain office website and twitter account;
- Support the team with policy-related activities including desk-based research, scanning of upcoming events, attending external events and meetings, writing reports.
- A college / university level degree in any subject at the time of taking up post;
- Relevant academic, work or/and voluntary experience;
- Fluent command of English (oral and written);
- Strong IT skills - familiarity with Microsoft Office and internet search engines;
- Organisational skills, the ability to plan and prioritise tasks;
- Experience of working in a team;
- Ability to solve problems and pay attention to detail;
- Understanding and knowledge of Northern Ireland affairs;
- Professional experience of social media and website software;
- Confident and professional in communicating with people at all levels;
- In addition, a certain degree of flexibility is inherent to the role depending on changing office priorities, requiring a positive approach to accepting varied tasks;
- Demonstrated ability in the following key FCO competences: Managing a Quality Service, Collaborating and Partnering, Delivering at Pace.
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience :
- Experience of working in an office environment and using office equipment;
- Knowledge of a second European language.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.