Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2020
ALDE Party, Data Analysis Trainee
ALDE Party - Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe
Rue d'Idalie 11 , Brussels, Belgio
1.200 € mensili
L'offerta scade il 21/08/2020
- Independently conduct research and analysis, to generate insights for data-driven decision-making of ALDE Party (research, visualisation, presentation).
- Assist the management and development of ALDE Party’s analytics databases and data integration tasks
- Management of data analysis projects for member parties, as part of the ALDE Party’s party assistance programme.
- Prepare research and technical advice on new technologies and tools, notably within the field of digital campaigning
- Assist in the organisation of workshops and training seminars.
- We are looking for a candidate with strong quantitative abilities, ideally with experience using the statistical programming language R
- Experience working with Geodata would be considered a strong asset
- Ability to communicate technical subjects to a non-technical audience
- The candidate must have excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken) and will have both an eye for detail and necessary focus on in-depth analytical work.
- An understanding of European politics and party politics is desirable. An affiliation with liberal values and prior campaign experience would be an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.