Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2020
Eurelectric, Student Traineeship - Digital Communications
Eurelectric - Union of the Electricity Industry
Boulevard de l’Impératrice, 66, Brussels, Belgio
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
6 mesi (da settembre)
Benefit: Supporto economico per alloggio e trasporti locali
L'offerta scade il 31/08/2020
- Support the Digital & Social Media Adviser in growing Eurelectric’s digital channels: create content for powerful posts (infographics, videos, memes, gifs…), identify outstanding company projects and policy initiatives for posting, help identify and build contact with top energy influencers, contribute to the elaboration of social media kits;
- Help boost Eurelectric website’s SEO: assist in developing meta descriptions, write html content, check the validity of backlinks;
- Restructure the Youtube channel;
- Assist the Web & Graphic Designer in developing banners, visuals, collages;
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Strategic Communications and Press & Media Relations Advisor.
- Full literacy in social media, web content & design;
- Team player with a creative personality, eager to learn and communicate on the essential role that electricity will play for Europe’s deep decarbonisation;
- Native English or equivalent.
- The traineeship agreement must be organised by the university/school and the student will remain under the authority of his/her university/school during the traineeship period.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.