Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2020
Philips, Internship: Marketing Insights & Analytics Personal Health
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Comunicazione/Marketing, Statistica/Data analysis, Project/Business Management
6-9 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2020
- Supporting the Global Business Partner MI&A for Oral Healthcare in creating market tracking reports, new market analysis, competitive analysis, and underpinning of market opportunities with strategic deep dives
- Support with projects around Consumer Insights, Innovation Development, Usage & Attitudes, and Consumer Satisfaction
- Building Knowledge Zones from insights across multiple Centers of Expertise on strategic Key Insight Topics
- Building future-focused trend overviews
- Answering daily ad-hoc requests coming from the Business Managers
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Marketing, Business Administration / Management, Economics or related field.
- Strong command on MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Great analytical skills and Interested in market research, data analysis, competitive analysis, and consumer research
- Good understanding of different research methodologies (qualitative research, quantitative research)
- Some experience in desk research (preferred)
- Fluent English communication both verbal and in writing
- Excellent networking / social skills and Team player
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.