Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2020
FIA - Fédération Internationale de l‘Automobile, Junior Safety Engineer - Circuit & Rally - Trainee
FIA - Fédération Internationale de l‘Automobile
Chemin de Blandonnet 2, Geneva, Svizzera
Within the Circuit & Rally Group, the Junior Safety Engineer Trainee focuses on supporting projects related to the research, development and implementation of safety standards, specifications and guidelines related to circuit and rally operational safety. The internship main assignments will be the following :
- Support the FIA circuit licencing process through AutoCAD design studies and safety simulations
- Support the development of new FIA circuit safety standards, specifications and guidelines
- Support research into the design, manufacture and installation of new circuit safety equipment
- Support the homologation of new and existing circuit safety equipment manufacturers
- Work closely with the FIA Technical Department and the FIA Research entities
- Take part in meetings of the related FIA Commissions and Industry Working Groups
- Attend circuit inspections, laboratory tests and research activities as deemed necessary.
- This position requires a candidate with strong mechanical engineering knowledge; studies in vehicle dynamics and simulation would be a distinct advantage
- Familiar with CAD software, and if possible, some VBA coding and Matlab skills
- Team player, with excellent communication skills and an analytical approach
- The successful candidate will work closely with various stakeholders
- Motorsport knowledge would be an advantage
- Fluent English required; a good knowledge of French would be an advantage
- An internship agreement is mandatory to apply for this internship.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.