Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2020
Montblanc, Internship Digital Communication/Social Media
Hellgrundweg 100, Hamburg, Germania
6 mesi. Inizio: 1 settembre 2020
- Support in planning and development of our global communications on all Social Media channels.
- Tracking and Monitoring of digital campaigns as well as ongoing communication assets.
- Organizing and planning digital content shootings
- Support of local markets with their Social Media and Digital communication planning
- Coordination of projects with the Category departments, Media planning department as well as International PR
- You are a student (m/f/d) preferably in Business Administration or Marketing & Communications or are in a gap year
- You have gathered sufficient experience from previous internships
- You are fluent in English and you have excellent skills with all Microsoft Office
- We rely on your willingness to operate in a fast paced and very international environment
- You are a team player, who is problem-solving and has a determined, proactive method of operation
- An understanding of the fashion and luxury industry and creative mindset is beneficial
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.