Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2020
Dow, Internship - Product Safety Specialist
Bachtobelstrasse, 3, Horgen, Svizzera
Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica, Ecologia e ambiente
Inizio: settembre 2020
- You will get workplace experience in product regulatory services, a central function supporting all Dow businesses.
- You will receive guidance and training from product safety specialists to be able to provide crucial support in identified (optimization-) projects. This will include regulatory compliance projects resulting from BREXIT and emerging regulations.
- You will be supporting critical Dow business and company compliance activities under various Chemical Management Programs, e.g. the EU REACH Regulation (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals) and food contact compliance.
- You will be presenting project status and progress in regular meetings to functional and commercial leadership, outlining roadblocks as well as next steps. You will collaborate with the involved stakeholders to follow through on the required actions.
- You will be trained in industry-standard systems such as SAP and IUCLID to enter, maintain and improve data endpoints
- Depending on your skill set, you will be included in different projects, or potentially get the opportunity to independently plan and execute individual cross-functional sub-projects.
- You will be part of a global and multi-cultural team and company, which puts diversity and inclusion as a core pillar for business success. You will have the opportunity to build a professional network, for example in Dow’s Employee Resource Group events.
- You are currently studying, preferrably for a bachelor's or master’s degree (preferred background is Chemistry, Environmental Science or Chemical Engineering)
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a team-oriented project environment
- Knowledge in SAP and/or IUCLID preferred, but training will be provided
- You are eligible to do an internship in Switzerland
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.